Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: One More Thought

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by John Reyes on February 5, 2001 03:30:53 UTC

Hi Al

Time in the universe does not exist and is but a dimension based on the earth sun relationship , if you were on the andromeda galaxy with a watch looking at me with a watch looking at you , then which one is ( NOW ).

It is not the unkown corners of the universe that we must search for life but the center of our hearts for the faith we have lost for it is here that in the end we truly all would like to travel.

On the other hand if the search for life is so important then I fail to see science ever seeing the universe as a growing organism especially with theories that seem to end in disaster .

The universe itself I believe to be a perpetual universe , as matter can niether be created or destroyed then the elements withing would reform due to having plenty of time before a big crunch could possibly occur hence the energy would repel any possibility of a collapse reaching a big crunch , the current hypothesis is that the universe expanded and out of this matter formed and then dispersed to create the galaxies so from here the idea is that it could also create a crunch , I on the other hand believe it expanded in stages so if it tried to collapse then it would have to do it in stages as well but this would not happen as explained above .
The universe cannot be understood why today it seems flat , it just seems to hang there , I believe its because it really does remain there and does not expand , it may oscillate according to the pulse of the energy loss and energy gain .

I really do not know what scientists would look for in a living organism , I think one needs to have an eccentric view and a strong faith in God as I do, others may oppose this being atheists hence they would have a different explanation .

My view is that I have made my connection with the universe , I believe it to be God an energy of no shape or form , the life upon the earth is a reflection of the universe and how it functions , I see the female ovaries as the the stellar nurseries , every now and then an egg is produced and when it is exposed into the universe it represents the womb , it is then bombarded with sperm that is represented by the photons of light that give life .
The galaxies seem to resemble the egg , from here the stars orbit this egg and planets orbit the stars , reaching down to earth then we habit areas that has a central core called cities , within these cities we have surrounding towns , within the towns we have people , these people have children who orbit their parents , it seems to me an ongoing expansion of life just like the consecutive expansion of the universe as I have explained in my posts .
It all seems related to heat energy , stars around galaxies , planets around stars , people around cities and towns , and children around people , we have a warmth called love , we are happier in the sunshine and sad when we return from holiday , light seems to not only be the only thing that we live by but also is by which it represents life itself , for light even resembles the characteristics of DNA , and even here we see life move to the reflection of light , fish and how they swim , snakes , birds , even zigzagging prey , not forgetting the cycle of plant life , that eject pollen and seeds in many forms and processes , so to believe that life came from some where else then one first need to ask does the earth not contain all that is required for life to coexist , strange then how comets would have provided so much varied life forms on just this planet out of nine .

I believe life arose from the elements of our earths core where I believe fusion is presently active around a cold core , and that the earth is a dynamic entity in its own right , we are a process from the earths fusion and we ourselves have a connection with earth , we depend on the sun for the cycle of life to continue , the earth is mostly made up of water as we are , the lava flows through its body like the blood through our veins , its volcano's break out with masses of matter and gases as we do hence the earths mass is a reflection of our body and if we continue to violate it then we do unto ourselves what we do to the earth, thats my eccentric view in short , as for God taking one day compared to billions of our years who knows its best to find your own belief and be happy with it because understanding the mind of God is a road that many walk upon and search but many fail for they find no answer without a faith that he is the way .

Regards

John Reyes

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins