Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: To Answer Yours

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by John Reyes on February 11, 2001 23:52:14 UTC

Thanks GwynJ

You have put my mind at rest , sorry though that your dad died in such a way , knew I felt a great sadness for something and hence my row of C's which means life goes on and that light never ends , we are of the flesh and know little of the reason for light .

There are many spirits that have crossed over and there are many that remain , they are all around us , some of us can channel into them easily enough , me though I have became too scared because of evil ones , cannot cope with it so I ignore , sometimes I sense a white light a presence of protection .

In 96 had some bad times , never encountered bad nights like it in my life , predicted the death of someone close to my mother , her mum died a week later , three weeks after that her dad died ,
also saw huge skull over london but did not know its meaning , it hung over b.palace and thought it was the q.mother until I saw millions of skulls everywhere , a sign of great loss and sorrow which then became obvious it was princess Diana when I heard it on the news , have seen bad times with the weather , floods like no other , I know its happenning now but saw this back in 96 but it is nothing to what I saw that is to come , the world will be pressured for food due to the floods that have yet to come , its pointless me mentioning these things that anyone can predict but I have no reason to lie , I will tell you this the earth will crack open like it never has done before and many around the world even non-beleivers will call upon the mercy of God , look at mars GwynJ it happened there I know .

Anyway I have done now so I bid you a goodbye and a peaceful life , you will see your father again, do remember to put a candle for him , they all like to be remembered , also someone called david may come into your life , perhaps a friend of your dad who worked with him .

Good luck and peace be with you now .

Bye

John .
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins