Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Is That

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by John Reyes on February 10, 2001 22:57:56 UTC

Hi GwynJ

That is all I have for you , it is what I sensed , I am not going to commit to anything else for I know nothing else other than I believe it still has to happen , sometimes I wonder myself and need to know if I am right yet also get the creeps in return .
I did it for you because of what I felt , I could have given my computer a hug if it meant you would have felt it to ease how you felt, I was also about to leave hence people could think what they liked , seems I have to explain now .

I know people can pick things out from what others say or write , only you know if they are and believe me you will so print out what I have said and keep .

What circumstances did you write other than answering my question ( what makes you think your father does not know ) I think that is somewhere near to what I said to you , you replied that he would be counting stars or something like that , so what is the story or where is it written tell me .

Are you also saying that your dads letter stated that someone ought to write a book , well at least that could be taken up as a connection if you felt it to be so , its for you to interpret GwynJ no one else remember that .

I said he because of book that needed to be written hence I said it could be your dad who is going to help you write it . Have you started a book then or are you still asking yourself whether you should !

Perhaps he is waiting to help you GwynJ .

Regards
John Reyes

p/s all the C's stood for a gester , will tell you soon .

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins