Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
To Answer Yours

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by GwynJ on February 11, 2001 21:29:07 UTC

i'm sure the snippets of incidents surrounding my dad's death are in a number of places on the god and science forum. my mentally ill stepbrother called me and my sisters a week or so before easter '99, ruminating about past 'injuries'. had us all ill at ease, as he'd been known to ritually dissect lizards (many serial killers get their starts with experimenting first on animals). day before easter, early in a.m., he wound up stabbing my dad, his mother (about 10 times each in the back, 4x in her chest as well), then locked himself in bathroom, emasculated and eviscerated himself. the folks died in the street and left so much blood a fire truck had to be used to wash it away. that's the short of the story, though i'm sure you can imagine there is much more.

yes, my dad's letter stated someone ought to write a book. he was always urging me to write, but i had other more urgent matters to tend to. i figure the letter is another of God's tender mercies.

Yes, have started part of the book, and got another 10 pages or so written last night.

thanks.

gwynj

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins