Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Seeing UFOs.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Alexander on March 13, 2001 19:07:52 UTC

I witnessed many UFOs in my life. Most of them were plane searchlights at night or at poor visibility or when a plane is turning (so they suddenly came and go).

A few times it were military lit flares steadily discending on parashutes over horizon in deseret (I call them "landing UFOs"). Once it was unusualy shaped airplane (and when it came closer it turns out to be a space Shuttle on the top of big plane).

A few times I saw meteors which did not fall, but crossed half of sky slowly (probably due to very high altitude) and dissappeared back in space. And a few times I saw suddenly splitting meteorites.

Many blimps under unusual light conditions, some with IDs on them, like: vegas.com. Once it was bright aluminized mylar weather baloon - on low altitude it had unusual vertically stretched shape. It had a white parabolic dish attached to the lower part and looking down. I call it "UFO take-off".

Many hot air baloons. Once - bright reflection of setting Sun from reyley telephone cabin on tip of mountain.

Once it was a missile high in the sky discharging last gallons of fuel in stratosphere before it falls on the ground. It was beautiful unusually shaped (by wind jets) bright orange irregular trail suddenly appeared "out of blue" almost right overhead (lit in red by Sun just set behind horizon a few minutes ago).

Did you see some UFOs in your life? What do you think they were?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins