Happy Halloween

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Dont Know About This One.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Tony Cardona on July 26, 2001 20:02:52 UTC

It has been quite a while since the term roswell rods came up in my vocabulary. Anyways, this phenomena has no scientific backing. the last time I heard about this was on one of those FOX UFO shows a couple years back. the same footage that they used ont he show is the same footage they show ont he internet site. The FAQ claims that they have more video evidence of these rods but it remains to be seen. You have to buy the video thru the website to see this evidence. My beef with this whole phenomena is that even though it looks very real and these creatures seem to be genuine in different footage, why have there ben no scientific studies done on this. Why havent there been any marine biologists or scientists put on a study to check the footage and find out what these phenomena really are? It says on the website's FAQ that there have been reports of rods caught in jars. If this is true then why have they not investigated those claims. Why is there no investigation under way? If you ask me that website is a hoax. Unless someone can show some real study on this phenomena..I just dont believe it.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2017 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins