Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
How So?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on September 3, 2001 17:45:48 UTC

And while on the subject, stop all this love business. That is quite hypocritical.

Oh but I do truly Love all of you otherwise I would not be so concerned to write. I believe that it is love in all of us that prompts us to write and find out about each other. Curiosity is only an instrument of Love. (Unless you feel differently please do not tell me how I should feel too!)

And As for your definition of criticism I find it most disturbing when in an ocean of Christianity with satellites etc. we are bombarded with what I find offensive I think that gives me the right to oppose the doctrine that offends me. BUT YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT BEING OFFENDED BECAUSE I HAVE NOT WRITTEN OF MY OWN OPINION UNTIL WHAT YOU SEE ON THIS MESSAGE. IN THE ABOVE CASE I SIMPLY POSTED SOME ONE ELSE’S STORY. NOW THIS PERSON HAPPENS TO HAVE PASSED AWAY AND I WAS POSTING HIS WRITING IN HIS MEMORY BECAUSE HE WROTE FOR PEOPLE TO READ; AND WHAT HE WROTE IS NOT AVAILABLE BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF WHO TRY TO GAG ALL INFORMATION, WHICH MIGHT PROVE THEIR DOCTRINE WRONG.

So please back off!! Don’t read my posts! I do not recall on making comments on the information, which I send unless some one has made one personally attacking me such as this time. Perhaps there is a lesson, which you can learn from this our latest exchange of views, that you should not draw a conclusion on the intention of others when they have not posted a comment on what they post from another source. I will continue to post without comment unless a comment is made in response to my posting(s) first. People can draw their own conclusions without instructions from you or me! So Please back off once more!! We are here to only share information and exchange views and present our arguments for or against a certain belief or theory. The topic here is God and Science and the science of God is not the same science of Man! For this reason I try to post information that will help one understand the science of God, which we can never master for we are not God. In order to do this I have to present arguments and articles that will lift some of the mysteries out of the mystified stories of the scriptures. In order to do this I may have to post some literature that may clear up a mystery but that some may not like what they hear because they are afraid for some reason of their own. When I find an article that may offend me I turn to another one that pleases me or I write back and reason with the writer. I do not tell them that they offend me and instruct them on what to do from now on.

With Much Love and Understanding of your misunderstanding about me.

Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins