Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Should We Rename This Forum Or Start Another

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Robert Garfinkle on September 4, 2001 01:29:51 UTC

Jisbond,

I see much conflict between the other posters and yourself. I does concern me. I wonder if it will stop. I had asked you in a another thread if there were two types of sciences that you see. In this thread I think I see that you see science of GOD, and science of man as two different sciences. OK, that's alright, not a problem.

Should this forum be called "Religion and Science of man", or should there be a forum called "The science of GOD". This is a touchy area, because really we talk about both sides here, and its like two opposite ends of the spectrum, and in some cases leaves people, including yourself, very upset as to the responses given. I know no one in this forum wishes to see anyone upset. At the most, I believe, our responses should reflect intense debate, not anger.

So what do we do? I am really voting for whatever crosses your mind should be written, and would not like to see verbal blood be drawn as a result of it. Really, is the response of one, like feelings? Feelings can't be wrong, you know this.

Again I ask, not to get anyone upset, no intention there, should we start new forums that specifically match topics discussed here. It's hard to say. Whadda ya think?

Lets draw conclusions, not blood.

Peace

Rob

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins