Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Should Like To See Where I Might Be Doing Something Wrong.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on September 4, 2001 22:15:48 UTC

My dear Richard,
You wrote: "They are anti-scientific. Those are not academic views. And they seem to be your personal views. They are not supported in the Koran except that research and investigation are not advocated by the prophet."

You could not be more wrong in all of the above. I will find the quotes in the places where I get my information. (Would you please locate and post your proof for the above statement that you made? I should like to see where I might be doing something wrong. Show me, please, a particular example in each case where I have posted or where you have seen something as you have indicated above.) I am not anti science. And the views are academic because I get them from accepted science books. Most of what I argue for or against is in some of my college books too.

Jisbond

Follow Ups:

• OK - yanniru - September 4, 2001 - 22:44 UTC
Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins