Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
First Step:

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on August 27, 2001 16:01:12 UTC

My dear Richard

Might one suggest that one should purchase the book and if one does not like it one should call the distributor and tell them that one wishes to return the book (provided it is not damaged). This is what I do when I wish to practice my rights as a consumer. As always check the retailer's return or exchange policies first.

Most people chose to act or not act upon a recommendation or a suggestion and look for themselves the nature of the content of the text. (In this situation I recommended a book that I found of great value and have kept it in my library of books).

Formula (I) for success: First Step: ["Read to learn" = (collect good books to read and learn from return or discard the books that contain useless knowledge)]

With Much Love and Kindness

Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins