Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
IT Has Been Detected

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on March 13, 2001 23:35:14 UTC

Actually, ESP has been detected in various chance experiments. But remote human sensing is not like normal ESP where you essentially are trying to influence to outcome of an event, or you are trying to read someone else's mind.

In remote sensing, while the body is inert, presumably sleeping, in a laboratory, and some aspect of the person's mind travels to a remote target site and reports what is seen. Alexander should know all about this. The Soviets did a considerable amount of research in this area in order to achieve covert survellance. The research lasted for most of the cold war, more than 40 years. Now I know that the Soviets had quite a bit of inertia regarding useless research. For example burning away clouds with lasers for laser propagation to space, the research I'm familiar with. But I doubt that it would have been pursued for such a long time if it were useless. Maybe that's why Alexander says that the experiments have been done by millions.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins