Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Thanx....and More Help.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Yasir on February 19, 2001 22:41:38 UTC

well..
its all cool abt u..

moreover can i use this forum to ask all my questions (those foolish ones) and those related to the books i read.....i hope every body will be ready help..i am not sure of the nature of this forum yet..is it something meant for high schools
other than for phds and others only...

plus u mentioned abt those junk sites...i was actually always confused abt their credibility..
why do they do it..if they dont hav sufficient scientific knowledge to support......

what do u think of the so called "fake moon landing" ...:)

what do u think of Harvard (massachussetts) as a college option...for graduation and else..

iam a resident of SAHIWAL a district near LAHORE which is rather a more familiar city of the subcontinent(q;do u know what a basant is):)

IAMNOTAGENIUS

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins