Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Sad There Is Not Much High-tech Jobs.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Yasir on February 21, 2001 22:22:20 UTC

well.......
even if u r least good at the information abt the world economics and politics ,u must be aware of the fact that what problems pakistan has been facing particularly in the last decade both economically and politically............
education level...28% literacy rate .....and an educated person is defined as one who could write his name on paper......what a pity.!!!!!!!!nevertheless.As far as i am concerned ,in the regional/divisional exams of 10th grade...(matricullation)i was 729/850 which by grade is A+...some ppl out here think its good.....

today i asked my physics teacher abt the emma noether theorem,and his reply was one of offended dignity,
he asked me to repeat the name three times before he finally replied that he had heard that name for the first time......
my biology teacher who was standing by his side,looked at me with his big round eyes and the only thing he could utter was:
"yasir ,r u feeling alright????"

certainly not funny it was pitiful......

however i hav located a site "emma noether.com"-a
fermilab calssroom project...may be of some help......

anyways
thanx for ur help..
IAMNOTAGENIUS

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins