Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Theology & Science - No Problem, But...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Lee on July 1, 1999 08:24:36 UTC

I don't believe I ever said anywhere that "Creationists" were not welcome on this forum. It would not be my perogative to say that, or anyone else's for that matter. My point only went to the public education system of which this forum is not a part.

I've still yet to meet a Creationist yet that has any integrity though. The old ones lie and the young ones repeat the lies the old ones have taught them.

I also believe I was clear on the ambiguity of "proof" regarding the existence of God making such discussions, as you say, "Six of one and Half a dozen of the other". I couldn't agree more.

The spectrum in the rainbow is a phenomena in the visible band of the greater electromagnetic spectrum where ALL frequencies reside from the slowest of infra-red to the fastest of X-rays and beyond. If you choose to see this as a manifestation of God's law I will not argue the point for the very reasons we've already agreed on above. I trust you will do me the return honor of not taking issue with the fact that I see it otherwise.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins