Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
No Such Thing As Time, Present Only As We React With It...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Phil.O.Sofir on December 5, 2000 01:49:28 UTC

Fluid movement in all directions forming groups of physical matter based upon just a might bit more that purely physical as we know them forces.
No time, pockets of unbelievably large singularities/universes throught the infinite universe, movement of life as well, so big that even over spans of trade between these awesome transactions, total mixture could never occure.
Never an exact duplicate overall reality, so could never even be comprehended, naturally.
As far as all this time warp fantasy, I don't know nuthin about it, so it is my our reality.
Awfully hard to function without using those refrences though!
Nothing is ever "coming back" from the past, the only possibility is evolving in the present.
So here we are, experiancing the movement of the present, totally oblivious to its nature.
Ah what a load of Language Removed huh?
Wine still tastes good to the lips, and true friends are a treasure of the heart.
Black holes? DO we really have a clue?
Geologic time, universal? Not a clue or what?
Bangs of no one knows how big. I've run out of things to say, thank god! Need some humor.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins