Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Huh?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Harvey on November 28, 2004 17:36:48 UTC

Why did you think I was saying that being pushed out of the garden of eden was a reward instead of a punishment? I never said that. I only said that there is no evidence to suggest that God created thorns and thistles after the Fall. If anything, the purpose of the garden was to give Adam a chance to stay within the perimeters of paradise while he prepared to eat of the tree of life. Since he ate of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, he did not get to stay in the garden, and had to contend with the natural world (which included thorns and thistles).

I think you should reply to my points rather than make up something dimissive. The Bible teaches evolution, and I think any other view is biblical incorrect - unless you can show me otherwise...

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2019 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins