Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Integrity On Christmas And Beyond

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on December 26, 2003 01:45:01 UTC

At http://www.astronomy.net/forums/god/messages/31178.shtml
an anonymous person suggested I was copying "John's" material without knowing anything about it.

We all have the stars. Cattle can see them too, I guess.
I loved science fiction as a boy -- back when it was about space travel. I have a good library of books about physics and astronomy and religion and meditation and philosophy and have read a lot of it..
My test scores in math as a grade school student were sometimes as high as the 99th percentile though I did not pursue it beyond calculus. As a teenager, I conceived a cosmology, not entirely unique I've gradually realized, where matter's size keeps telescoping in both directions -- bigger and smaller -- beyond our current frames of reference.
I have seldom if ever profited from my interest in the meaning of life or science. To have this forum provide anonymous persons a forum beside identifiabl persons is nice. However, having this forum so anonymous persons can make false claims about identified persons makes John Huggins look bad.

To paraphrase the words of President Richard Nixon, we have a right to know whether our Wandaqueen is a crook. Well?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins