Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Pre-natal Awareness

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Harvey on November 12, 2003 12:01:22 UTC

I'm sorry Alan, I'm gonna have to one-up you. I blocked out my birth due to the trama and all, but I can remember perfectly life as an fetus and even an embryo. In fact, I know this is kind of weird, but I can remember part of my conscious as a sperm and part as an egg. I remember the sperm part of me hitting the egg part of me. It was the first time I had any kind of consciousness resembling what you recall as an infant at birth.

Now, recently, I have been able to remember my life as all the organic material that went into making the sperm and egg. I have vague memories of the origin of life, the demise of the dinosaurs, etc. Soon I hope to remember my complete inorganic past by connecting with my conscious past as subatomic particles, and be able to stretch my consciousness all the way back to the big bang.

My far distant goal is to remember life as strings so that I can be conscious of all 26 dimensions as well as whatever preceded our universe. I know it is a far reaching goal, but I expect to reach it before cosmologists figure everything out, so I will publish my work and get a nobel prize. By the way, where do you intend to publish your work? I was thinking that all of your nursery rhyme research might be well-suited for the kind of research I'm doing so maybe we can publish in the same highly esteemed journal.

Oh, and if this strikes as a tint of sarcasm, don't worry, it just IS (as you might say).

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins