Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Actually A Similar Idea Paul...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alan on September 28, 2003 09:22:18 UTC

Actually what you wrote is not that different to what I say:

There is a "pool" one might say; an ocean called "consciousness."

As a newborn baby; My twin and I had direct access to that pool: we knew what each other was thinking.

But we are not one person: he is he; and I am me.
And: I can tell you Paul that you are not me. In God we are one by being different (In Existence we are : existing: so you are you and I am me. And I am not you!

The remote controlled vehicle theory: Idea: The baby-you constructs layers of remote control in response to a world of "kind of seemingly remote-controlled people" who are actually directly in control but perhaps muddled somewhat.

Who pulls the strings? The higher dimension being is you; baby-you say....

Rise from the dead: become fully consciuous: one being in God; no internal war, no compulsory hierarchy...

Regards,
Alan

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins