Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Wonderful; Paul

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alan on October 4, 2003 05:54:45 UTC

Thank you very much Paul.

My reply is delayed due to reduced internet cafe use recently.

Here is a curious idea:

Jesus Christ is reported to have said (from recall): "If you know Me, you know the Father; for the Father lives in Me and I in Him. He who knows Me knows the Father also." (Something like that).

What I discovered:

People ask "what is reality"? But obviously, ultimately a thing just IS; other explanations describe relationships.

My recall of my newborn baby consciousness has shown me that a Christ-like nature is natural to humans (and obvious in newborns). As a newborn I was aware of that "ocean of consciousness" through which my twin and I knew each others' thoughts. And I was aware of a "transparency": of my body with my spirit.

Curiously; although I expect to consider my soul to be MY soul; I have an idea that my connections with every other human being has something to do with this? This is very curious; my way of thinking is let reality speak to me; I am not trying to agree with you particularly; yet I seem precariously close to your idea of almost "soul" being the humanity of us all?

I'm not saying I agree with you; only my views are not as irreconciliable as you might think/

Curious anyway.

Idea is: my soul (and each of us) lives in the Father; to be one in Him is to be at peace with all somehow we can be reconciled.... The notion that our souls rest in the Father seems brings the idea
that each soul involves a peaceful co-existence. Maybe this gives an impression of "one soul" from the many being one.

By the way; several sections of the large amount of material I posted could be quite rewarding if you looked at them. The mapping of sub-atomic particles and associated forces that I did worked really well it seems.

Regards,

Alan

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins