Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Not So

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Harvey on May 11, 2003 17:09:16 UTC

Hello Alan,

I'm a little low on internet funds, so I'll have to be quick...

***math + consciousness = physics***

Not correct.

***I think I can vindicate Dr. Dick in many areas; I have translated a vast amount of physics into an astonishing ultra-clear and breathtaking form; but I think he has overlooked the consequences of being fully conscious of one's history (being transparent);***

No you didn't, you don't have the background or education to do so. Even Dick would agree.

***(Example: force: freedom surface. strong force: cycles of division; strong by definition from repeat cycles (But doesn't have to be strong. Math assumptions about numbers being allegedly equally spaced generates a confining phase by repeat cycles here. Numbers act as skeleton-like defining shells. Many cycles of division strongly divide if you just count the cycles but actually need not divide. Weak force: cycles of multiplication. Many cycles of multiplication dilute (weaken), from a cycles- counting perspective yet need not dilute. Electro-magnetic: cycles of (relative) addition and subtraction. Many cycles of addition and subtraction repeatedly generalise and specify from a counting cycles perspective yet need not do so. (QED can be explained in terms of swapping of viewpoints between member-of-a-group perspective, and super-group-perspective.)***

That's just goobly gook. From what I can tell, it has no bearing on physics (or reality) whatsoever.

***Voluntary counting: everything is different, to be is to be different. Consciousness counts: creation is the Body of God. Human race fell; why do we not die as infants on finding an "impossible" world? It was made possible it seems by Jesus Christ being in its history; we are caught in a safety net. Through Jesus Christ we can un-juggle confusion over reality and become transparent to Existence; is the Christian message I think.***

You're mixing a major religion with your imagination. You're are of course welcome to do so, but it sounds more like the message of those people who thought they were going to be taken to another planet on a comet.

***Math: a number is defined as "history of a sum" (any way counting can happen. Example: 84 is treated as "could be 487 + 5 - 408" and many other ways 84 can happen.)***

And crazy can also be defined as people who make these kind of comments.

***The patterns of atomic structure appear to map to the patterns of possible opinion exchanges; considering ideas; juggling and rejuggling thoughts; looking at every perspective and group perspective on the debate; etc. in a discussion.
Example: reappearance of previously juggled out pattern, juggled back in; is associated with "weak" force. Electron: modification of opinion. Charge: bias. Mass: uncertainty.***

Charles Barkley (speaking about Ron Artest after he had his last disturbance in his last playoff appearance): "Do crazy people know they are crazy?"

***But your "known" data and your "unknown data" both are sourced from your history; and if you are fully conscious of your personal history to conception: if you are transparent to Existence; then only logically consistent items get added or you would be destroying the integrity of the "known data" you are adding the allegedly "unknown data" to.***

Perhaps Dick would agree with this definition of 'known' and 'unknown' data. It makes his paper so much more illuminating now.

Alan, I mean this in a sincere way: GET HELP.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins