Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Used To Believe In Heaven, But Not Hell

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on March 21, 2003 14:47:45 UTC

Based on the idea of reincarnation, which seems eminently reasonable to me, heaven is just a stopover place between physical lives. If so, then there is no need for hell.

However, in my research on quantum consciousness I have found out about the possibility of a negative charge of consciousness. This is an as yet undetected charge. It's not new. For if true it has always existed. The Russians Iskatov and Ohatim have a theory and claim to have detected, not an actual charge, but a complex of axion-like particles that can be plus or minus- and they get manisfested as good nd evil.

Others in the quantum consciousness community suggest that there is an actaul charge C of consciousness, and some think of it as plus or minus, where like C charges attract and unlike C repel. Therefore, the like charges naturally collect in the same places, like in Dark Matter. Some galaxies would have all plus charges of consciousness and other galaxies all minus.

If these charges are indeed good and evil, then the Dark Matter of some galaxies are heaven, and others hell. And there might even be mixtures in a single galaxy, as we certainly experience good and evil.

But how does reincarnation fit into a picture where heaven and hell can exist.

My speculation, even more speculative than the above which is largely metaphor, is that basically evil people reincarnate via hell, and basically good people reincarnate via heaven.

So depending on the moral quality of your life, you will spend time in one place or the other between lives on earth. Presumably your time in heaven will be used to become more purely good; whereas your time in hell will be to become more evil. That would explain the appearance of humans on earth who seem to be purely evil. The esoteric literature claims that there is an evil person for every two good people on earth, put here just to make things happen. The end of history is when there are no more evil people. No more war. Not even real competition- just cooperation.

So has anybody ever heard of hell as a place for evil people to reincarnate. If so, please let me know. It might be an original thought all together.

However, it does seem that when one person gets a particular thought, then many others get that thought at about the same time. Sheldrake likes to talk about that. I forget what he calls it.

But reincarntion via hell. I have never heard of that before now. It seems reasonable in a metaphorical way.

yanniru

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins