Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Paranoia Can Be Belief In The Unsual Or

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Murat Bilginer on February 24, 2003 23:51:24 UTC

unwillingness to research it.
and i do not say that christians and jews are conspiring and i say that people who call themselves christians, who call themsleves jews who call themselves muslims, who call themselves george, etc... saying youre something does not make you that thing. if i say im a marshmallow all day long, does that make me a marshmallow. and if there were a legion of marshmallows that i feel i could rule than maybe i should call myslelf that, it would certainly help and say if i paid some clerics to pronounce me king marshmallow. does that make me a marshmallow? of course not. when billions of dollars and lives are at stake, people will say anything and the more desperate or ignorant the people, the more readily those people will accept any promise that gives them hope, however irrational.
as for conspiracy theories in general, idont think it so outlandish to think that people who pursure wealth and whose goals are conducive to eachothers success may come together and bargain. isnt that what corporations do? believe me as child of marketing, secrets of brand identity promotion strategy are abundant, i wouldnt find it too hard to believe that secrets concerning the pursuit of tremedous amounts of wealth and power would be coffee table talk at the local starbucks. please look up at least the trilateral commission and bilderbergers group, just do a quick check of the names and affiliations. if not to believe, at least to realize that yes, powerful people do convene and plan powerful moves as i doubt they share old stories of polo... and please dont make me do it i can barely click the mouse...
all i ask is tht you start me off with a clean slate, no inferences, its very liberating, please dont quanitfy my intent from this amount of dialogue. from my limited time talking with you i feel youve already pegged me down from your experience and information of others.

peace yanniru

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins