Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Islam Never Gave Up Land Voluntarily

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on February 24, 2003 23:15:50 UTC

But certain anglos have.

BTW- I do not buy your conspiracy theory. It really has no place on an Astronomy Forum.

But I thank you for enlightening me as to what your conspiracy theory claims the truth is.

BTW- I am both Christian and Jewish and have lived in an Hindu Ashram and have parcticed Buddhism and Sufism. So according to your conspiracy theory I threaten you from all directions. Nothing personal of course.

What I do not understand is that you want peace and freedom based on rationality. Yet the conspiracy you have developed is seemingly irrational. Its sounds like the old jewish conspiracy theory that the jews control the world. It just has a new conspirator, the Anglos. Keep it up and you will unite all peoples against your people. Right? Everybody else is part of the conspiracy against you.

No peace for the paranoid.

yanniru

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins