Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Slander?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Murat Bilginer on February 24, 2003 18:46:43 UTC

first off slander would refer to misrepresentation of ideas. i merely represent history as it happened even by western account as my source is western. are the indigenous people of south africa anglo? or n. america? or australia, of course not. but i dont blame people today who are anglo or choose to identify themselves by their color. the broad observation is just that. these ideas are not my own, they are in the minds of every "type" from asian, to black, to hispanic, to even anglo. if you somehow identify and support the ideals of these colonists and imperialist mentalities then you are the problem, if you believe that people should have morals and rule themselves then we dont disagree.
and i never said that only anglos do such, but currently they are running things. take account of congress and the senate. take account of the english and israeli parliament. these are the two most powerful civil entities in the world. their policies affect the lives of billions. maybe theyre right maybe the people they tend to want to "police" and "fix" are innately savage and miscreant, but the situation is the situation, im sorry if it offends you, but why should it? ive not accused everyday people, i dont think saddam hussein is fine or the saudi, jornadian, kuwaiti, UAB ROYAL families either, they are greedy scumbags. i personally despise imperialism, its the scourrge of the world. the single most definitive and biggest beneficiary purveyor of greed and injustice. yo shouldnt be offended if youve dont nothing wrong.

peace, i hope

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins