Could you tell us how you came to your opinion?
In short, two reasons, the Quran and science:
1. The Quran:
I will try to be as brief as possible. Here is the allegory of the tree in the Quran:
19. "And you Adam, reside you and your mate/spouse the Paradise, so you eat from it where/when you willed, and do not approach/near this tree, so you (both) will become from the unjust/oppressive."
20. So the devil suggested to them to show to them what was hidden/concealed from them of (both) their physical body (“saw’a-tahoma”), and he said: "Your Lord did not prevent you (both) from this tree except that you (both) become two angels or you (both) become from the eternals"
21. And he made oath to them: "I am to you (both) from the advisors/counselors."
22. So he lured/attracted and lowered them, with deceit/temptation/arrogance so when they tasted/experienced the tree, their physical body (“saw’a-tahoma”) appeared to them, and they started to stick on them from the Paradise's leaves, and their Lord called them: "Did I not forbid/prevent you from that tree, and I said to you (both) that the devil is for you (both) an evident enemy?" [Quran 7:19-22]
The Sunni clergy were and continue to be heavily influenced by Paulian and Talmudic traditions and thus they interpreted the Arabic word (“saw’a”) as “private parts”. However, that interpretation is not consistent with the following verse, which is the only other occurrence of that word in the Quran apart from the occurrences relating to the tree:
So The God sent a crow digging in the earth, to show him how to cover his brother's physical body (“saw’a”), he said: "Oh my calamity, have I been unable to be like that crow, so I cover/bury my brother's physical body (“saw’a”)?" So he became from the remorseful. [Quran 5:31]
Clearly the crow showed the son of Adam how to cover/bury his murdered brother’s body, not how to cover/bury his private parts.
Moreover, there are many verses in the Quran definitely indicating that there is a hidden side of the universe and the duality of existence in the “physical/seen/sensed” and the “hidden”.
In fact, there is some evidence in the Quran to suggest that perhaps other creatures have some access to that hidden side. Perhaps this explains why a dog sadly barks before his master dies and why some animals seem to have some ability to predict and react to looming future disasters.
2. All the scientific theories (such as string theory, m-theory, f-theory) that suggest that there are “hidden” dimensions.
Again, I hope that I didn’t take too much space. This is clearly a topic that cannot be covered in a single post.