Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Your Opinion Was,"The Black Sea Flood Is Really Irrelevant "

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by M.W.Pearson on October 19, 2002 22:35:38 UTC

Rich Hessler explained
"Oh, I Expressed An Opinion." (re: the Black Sea Flood and whether it was the flood in Noah's Ark and Epic of Gilgamesh. You had argued at length on this public forum, entreating a teenage creationist to reply to your questions.

At http://www.astronomy.net/forums/god/messages/19499.shtml
You wrote: The Black Sea Flood is really irrellevent(sp?) to me.

Thank you for trying to correct me on this vital point. Although...maybe what you posted was troll spam.
You then admonished me:
"But it didn't agree with yours, therefore, I must be wrong."

You didn't really express an opinion. Therefore, it must be wrong.

Hessler writes:
"So what's bothering you? Is that everyone is tired of the posts you make, or did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?"

Maybe, as a geologist, you should become competent in the geology part of the God and Science forum before branching out into
psychobabble.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins