Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
You Have Been Trying To Defame Me For Months

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on October 24, 2002 15:26:09 UTC

You claimed that I left physics because "they did not respect..." I do not remember precisely what you said. I responded that that was an out right lie and that I no longer a space scientist because I prevented the deploymant of a space based missile system.

All your links in your above post just verify my claims. None of those links supports what you said about why I stopped being a space scientist.

You have a very strong urge to put words in other peoples mouths and then call them liars. What's the matter? Don't you get any respect at home. I do recall your wife saying that you are stupid. Maybe it was that you were stupid to spend so much time on the computer.

However, whenever you defame me, which is precisely what you have been trying to do for months, I will attack you.

On the other hand, my fame has nothing to do with this forum. Anyone who does not appreciate my opinions on this forum is free to ignore them.

But to attempt to defame someone is illegal. Do you have any money. I now have enough evidence of defamationb of character to sue you.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins