Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
A Question Of Rationality.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Sam Patterson on October 14, 2002 21:54:12 UTC

"As long as you insist on putting the history of the world's ecological population on the Ark I will continue to say that you are irrational and that you should be removed from this forum."

What you are saying is that as long as I believe in Noah's ark, you will say I am irrational and want me out of the forum. This is the same as me saying this:

As long as you insist that life somehow arose from non-living material I will continue to say you are irrational and that you should be removed from this forum.

I am saying the same thing as you. Life could not have arisen from non-living material, therefore you are being irrational in believing that. I can't just make a statement like that. I have to argue with you why life could not risen for non-living material. You are not arguing with me about the flood, you are just saying I am irrational and trying to kick me out of the forum.

Please read this post:

http://www.astronomy.net/forums/god/messages/23121.shtml

I lay out some answers to questions of the ark Chris presented. It is clear and consise, and eveything is say is completely feasable. If you disagree, please point out exactly where I am being irrational. Don't just say I am being irrational, show me where I am being irrational.

Sam, KC2GWX

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins