Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
My Opinion

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on October 19, 2002 12:38:21 UTC

My personal belief is that univeses are created in supermassive black holes. This opinion is based on Smolin's hypothesis that universes evolve to produce max black holes, as well as Brian Greene's postulated mechanisms for universe creation found in his book 'The Elegant Universe', and as well, the mechanism for universe creation by Vishnu found in the Sri Bagavatum, which seems to be just what Smolin and Greene are talking about.

So then I postulate that god is the consciousness that goes along with the primordial universe being crated in the black hole. For this to be true, then the unified field which exists in the singularity of the black hole must contain consciusness, which is what Transcendal Meditation people claim. John Hegelin, another Harvard trained physicistthat I have communicated with (I am one also along ith Smolin and Greene) who is currently President of the TM Society (and ran for President of the USA last time), but who was a physicist at CERN before going TM, has developed detailed theories on unified field consciousness and how that is God.

But that is not enough. I also have to hypothesize that the consciousness that we humans, and possibly other species, are developing, eventually gets developed sufficiently, probably in dark matter or energy worlds, to become part of the unified field in a black hole and eventually become the god of a new universe.

That is where I think god comes from. The consciousness and the universes have always existed. Gods come into existence and go into black holes. So gods come and go. But the totality of what exists, is most likely, or I believe it to be, infinite in space and time.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins