Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Harv....

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Sam Patterson on October 14, 2002 18:37:03 UTC

What do you want me to do? You are always accusing my of being irrational, (even though I have explained my arguments extensively) and want me taken out of this forum! What would you want me to do? Ignore what I believe, never challenge your theories? Isn't this the crux of debate? To disagree?

You say I am irrational. Who are you to decide that? Perhaps I think you are irrational. Does personal opinion really matter in a debate?

I could sit here and agree with everything you say. Or perhaps we could debate, which is the point of this forum.

Do you want an apology for disagreing with you? An apology for standing up and defending what I believe?

I will continue to debate with you. That is, unless you wish to not hear anything but what you want. You accuse me of being close-minded, yet you want to kick me out of the forum. Who is close-minded?

Sam, KC2GWX

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins