Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
You Write:"Try ...discussing An Interesting Topic For Once."

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by M.W.Pearson on October 13, 2002 04:51:18 UTC

Some anonymous poster wrote to me by name:
"Stop nit-picking over little stupid nuances that nobody else seems to care about or be bothered by..."

Yes, stop nitpicking, anonymous poster. Why don't you write something about God and Science topics?
And please try not to just dryly paraphrase from a text book like the last topic you contributed to.

Some anonymous poster wrote to me by name:
"Try debating a hot controversy or discussing an interesting topic for once."

Hi 'nobody else,'
You seem to be saying I have not discussed interesting topics here even "once" yet. Perhaps you would like to rephrase your statement if you do not want to leave the impression that you don't really read the forum but are only here spamming.

Peace and warm regards,
Mike

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins