Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
"most 'the Time You Get Responses From Us By Being Contentious"

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by M.W.Pearson on October 14, 2002 03:54:56 UTC

RD Ruquist wrote
"I do not mind that most of your posts are of poor quality, especially since you are so critical of me. That is not a problem.
I do admit that occasionally you say something of interest to me- like once a week- well OK, more
like once a month. But most of the time you get responses from us by being contentious.
I can understand your having a problem with not getting responded to. I think I may hold the record on this forum for the greatest number of thread ending posts. It was much worse in the several years before you arrived. Now I can count on a response from you for almost anything I post."

Well, thanks for the support. There's no excuse for any of you not responding to some of the new threads I tried to start. Quite the life of the party, aren't I?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins