Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
A Place Where All Can Live Together

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Hardeep Kaur on September 19, 2002 15:03:43 UTC

A place where all races can live in harmony.. without quarrels.. without fights.. without religious comparison.. paradise?? it can be found in one continent in the world.. South-East Asia.. esp in Singapore.. I have best friends who are Chinese, Muslims, Indians.. a multi-racial society.. we eat from the same plate, and i mean literally, we drink from the same cup, use the same straw.. learnt each other's language in an effort to understand each other's culture.. Thats's y many countries envy our level of tolerance for other religions.. Maybe in the future, the world will change itz wayz.. learn to be tolerant of each other's culture, language.. the best way not to offend is to learn not argue.. evryone in tis world can proclaim, "My religion is the best" or "I'm going to heaven cos i belong to a certain religion".. but not everyone can say, "I respect ur religion.. I would like to learn more about it.." .. if onli the world could be a better place.. no wars.. no fights.. paradise on Earth.. Sori im juz rambling on and on..

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins