Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
What On Earth Were You Talking About?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on August 29, 2002 16:25:23 UTC

Hi Paul,
When I read this yesterday, I couldn't think of a reply.
"And, Mike, if you read this. C'mon, give the lady a chance and try to be polite at least until you get to know Genie. She is not anonymous."

I think you were giving me additional information
that Genie is a lady. But I don't think she depends on me for her chances. Nor was I taking any chances from her. Furthermore, she labelled me a troll and stomped away. Now, I don't think that was justified. And I have only your word that she is a she or that Genie is not anonymous.
Well, by definition, she or he might be anonymous to me and not to you if I know nothing more than a one syllable word purported to be a name. And since Genie said almost nothing after arriving and before leaving, I am now suspicious that you have been blind to the actual shape of the situation and cast a kind of innuendo toward me. Were you implying that I was giving Genie some kind of trouble? What was all that about?

Sincerely,
Mike

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins