Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Good-bye, Paul

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Genie on September 3, 2002 09:38:53 UTC

Frankly, Paul, I am surprised you would condone such immature behavior. I am only happy that I did not invite any of my colleagues here before I was very rudely trolled off this board.

Sadly, for this forum, it lost out on potential participation and networking with myself and many other scientists and researchers. When I returned and reviewed the board, I was astounded at the immaturity of content. It seems like at least 2/3 of the posts here are created by a single person and are nearly devoid of any real content. Even Yanniru posted a nasty litte note, though why he would even participate in such a low-level forum is beyond me. I can tell you I was quite disappointed and saddened by the whole ordeal!

I posted to the forum a couple of weeks ago because I couldn't find Alan's email address and I wanted to get more info about Stafford's work. I had discussed this paper with Chris and a couple of colleagues. I am sorry to say that the whole experience was very upsetting and I am just no longer interested in reviewing any of Stafford's material or attempting to have any colleagues or scientists that I know review it or ever return to this forum again. This is because I get very tired of trying to do the right thing in the face of cretins who would rather rail against their fellow human beings than reach out to them.

Good luck in whatever you do. I would appreciate it if you or Alan, nice as you both have been to me, did not email us again. We simply do not have the time and I really don't feel like going out of my way for anyone in this forum. I will not be posting here again. Good-bye. May God be with you all.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins