Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
And Chris

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Chris Duncan on August 9, 2002 02:36:28 UTC

What can we do? If you think that the president has a choice, you are mistaken. When are people going to learn that at some point every government, every government in the history of mankind, becomes a form of artificial intelligence. Trust me- it survives(by reproducing, through humans), it defends itself against all enemies foreign and domestic(I was in the military), and it evolves through amendments. Tell me there is nothing we, as humans, can do against a government that is only words on paper.

Right after Sept. 11th attacks, President bush(he doesn't deserve capitalization) said that any country that financed terrorists is a terrorists. Did he not say that? He also said that Saddam(however you spell his name, I don't care) Is a terrorist. We buy Oil from him. That makes us terrorists and it makes bush the biggest hypocrit I've ever heard or seen. Can we stop this?

Seriously,

Chris

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins