Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I'm Not Confusing Those....biological Evolution Did The Same.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Whittier on July 29, 2002 05:09:10 UTC

Hi
You wrote:
"In addition, you're confusing evolution (as in darwinism, survival of the fittest, etc.) with the dialectical procession of ideas as theorized by Hegel, which is a totally different issue, while still very closely related."

That might work when you're talking with one of those funny news broadcasters, but you're not only in over your head here....you're making me feel apologetic because I don't know how to help someone who wants to take evolution out of schools because it is "false" ... and in the next note said the Theory of Evolution is "valid."

You assumed I was "confusing" the two types of evolution. This shows you probably didn't read my earlier posts on this forum ...about evolution.
Of course that's okay...but of all the gin joints in all the little bistros in Morocco, you had to
say that to me...

I don't mind if anyone patronizes me as long as it doesn't cost me my precious little money.
After all, you look so funny doing it.

And if anyone were really far enough ahead of me to patronize me, I'd be learning a lot from them!

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins