Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Daily, I Find New Things I Make Mistakes About!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Whittier on July 30, 2002 04:51:24 UTC

I said you're in over your head about evolution because of previous statements which support your most recent statement when you said,"I don't know enough about science to enter into any of those debates."

You wrote: "Also, you haven't presented a single reason why biological and ideological evolution are the same."

They are the same in some ways and different in others! Evolution is an unavoidable phenonmenon, since things don't stay the same... and in all kinds of evolution, specific, localized factors interact to cause permanent change.

You wrote:
"And premptively, I haven't read your earlier posts, nor do I intend to.."

Well, if you "don't know enough about science to enter into any of those debates" and you're not going to read what I wrote earlier, you're just asking for special service! I studied science, literature, and the meaning of life for years outside college by reading, plus some "edgemacashekun" too. I suppose you were spending your time in other ways, becoming knowledgeable about some other topics. Perhaps we could talk about topics you know something about rather than discuss biological evolution, which you cannot discuss.
So, want to discuss theology or something?

Cordially,
Mike

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins