Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Apology And Explanation

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Paul R. Martin on July 21, 2002 17:59:09 UTC

Hi Mike,

I'm sorry if I offended you by leaving you off my list of candidates. I did not mean to offend. I simply called it the way I saw it.

***Now I don't even make Paul's list of folks who could "qualify" to understand Dick's paper.***

What you say is stated more strongly than what I intended to say with my clumsy wording. My list contained the names of people who, in my opinion, qualify right now to be able to understand Dick's work.

In my opinion, you certainly are among those who "could "qualify"" if you did the necessary work. That work, again in my opinion, would be first to study and master mathematics and physics at a level well beyond what I have mastered, and secondly, to put in the hard work of going through Dick's paper line by line with Dick's help in interpreting what he meant by each line when he wrote it.

You could do it, but it would be hard work, take a long time, and the pay would be lousy.

Warm regards,

Paul

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins