Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Hello Yasir

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Harvey on June 11, 2002 12:43:12 UTC

I believe it is God's intent that religions of the world grow and share from one another. If we can learn anything at all from God's evolution of the world, it is that unless we are geographically isolated or become new species, the inevitable trend in evolution seems to be a mixing of the gene pool.

In other words, I think it is God's will that Islam share its treasures with the world. However, it is also God's will that Islam acquire some of the treasures of other religions and beliefs. Boundaries are much more artificial than we believe. Today's world religion is not yesterday's world religion.

I believe that humanity cannot live without religion. I also believe that whatever God's will is for the evolution of religion, it must include major attributes of Islam. I think the religious mature people should be seeking to identify what are the advanced princples that each religion holds, and be quick to incorporate those principles in one's life.

In your case, I would focus on the ideal principles of Islam and fully incorporate those in your life. Share those principles with others (such as myself), so that we can learn from them. And always keeping in mind that over the generations God will be working beneath the surface in bringing us a pure religion that has attributes of all the major religions. God speed that day.

Warm regards, Harv

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins