Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Worry Not

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by A C Souza on June 19, 2002 12:45:40 UTC

Hi Mario

Now I'm going to have to go through all the trouble of thinking of you by last name

I shall spare you the trouble. I feel bad about not replying to your posts, you are a very interesting guy, but I really exhausted my interest in this forum. I did want to reply to your last post to me, the one in which you said you disagreed with my position that "everything is in our mind". Well, that is not really my position, there is a subtle point to my arguments but everyone seems to miss them. Everyone but Dick, who apparently also lost his interest in posting here.

you bastard

Now, how come this sounds much less offensive than most of the Language Removed Harv posts? ;-)

Cheers,

Aurino Souza

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins