Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
YEC Is Establishing An Emotional Climate...not Geoscience

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on June 2, 2002 02:51:25 UTC

Thanks, Rich
I believe much of what you say. I do believe some evolutionists still have some problems about its applications to public policy and that's where the two camps really collide.
I do not endorse fundamentalism but still
their attempt to make our times seem more important is a good thing from a neurological and emotional purpose. To say we are very small, very transitional and just doomed to be genetically obsolete ...these are about all evolution teaches kids in most places about how to view their own life in perspective.
We have to do better than that and
what YEC supposedly is doing can be done better
the more truth we design from.
Thanks, Rich.
You make the other posters on this forum more reasonable because they long for good correspondents. If you or your friends could play here more it would be great.
Mike

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins