Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
K

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Sam Patterson on May 31, 2002 16:20:58 UTC

"Jesus said we had to keep all the laws of moses to get into heaven."

I don't doubt you, but could you give me some scripture? A lot of things the Bible said can be twisted if you simply pick out one or two verses.

"Right now the outsanding question is to account for the 100,000 year old light we get from our Milky Way galaxy. A scientific answer is required if Creationism is to be considered scientific."

What answer do you want? I've given you a bunch of links, my personal idea, and Aaron has also.
Here is Aarons:

http://www.astronomy.net/forums/god/messages/18167.shtml

He explains as best I can. If you won't accept that, then that's up to you. But you can't say I ignored your question! :) KC2GWX 73's

BTW Didn't you say you believe that God started the universe? If so, should your view be taught in school, because that is religion?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins