Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Creationism

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Scott Abernathy on May 15, 2002 00:41:41 UTC

You are right. The world is only 6,000 years old and there was a flood that killed off the sinners. A boat was built to save all the animals. Now, what are you going to do with that information. Does it serve us better to deny our true origins for the sake of a sociey and mind controlling fairy tale. You believe what you want - it is not science and I am not so sure it is religion either. Creationism (young earth) will never, ever be accepted by any credible scientist. That is a fact! I am crossing the boundries of science by saying that but it is my opinion. Maybe intelligent design theory could be accepted by some, but God can never be proven by science. It is out of its arena. Unless God himself comes down and gives an interview to the discovery channel, science will never be able to prove or disprove the existence of a God.

Scott

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins