Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
And I Suppose You Never Said This Either...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Scott Abernathy on April 29, 2002 17:32:16 UTC

"you should be cloned ten billion times
so your combined IQ will add up to mine."

An insult on my intelligence is quite disgusting. I was simply trying to be a nice guy and see how your dermatology appointments were going and you blast me with your vindictive attiturde. Obviously it should be said that hell hath no fury like Mike Pearson's scorn. You sir are most certainly an intellect and one of the "top minds" Harv likes to comment about, you worked as part of a politicians campaign. Everyone knows how hard it is to catch the attention of the common man with trite slogans and cliche filled speeches.

BTW, how are those "regular" appointments to the massage parlor going. You told me you only had a stiff neck, so I didn't think it would take 20 visits over a 3 week time span. I hope all your other muscles are getting proper treatment.

Bye bye - Scott

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins