Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
But...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Scott Abernathy on April 24, 2002 23:43:30 UTC

You said this
"for if you were not Mario then Mario would also know and you could not be the only one to know. So either you are Mario or you are illogical. "

But I am the only one aware of the problem. If Mario and I are separate people then he has no knowledge of our dilema. Thus, I am the only one to know the answer to the question. So in a way I have answered the question.... I am not Mario.

Mario does not know that he is not Scott. If he knew who Scott were, then he would know that he was not him. Mario can not know the answer to the question because I am not him. If Mario did know the answer to the question then I would be him.

Make sense?

You also said
"I can only conclude that you are illogical."

Do we really want to open this up for discussion?

And finally you said -
" PS Too bad Cliff does not exist. He was more fun."

Remember that Cliff does exist, but only in my mind. He is based on real experiences that I have stored in my memory. I am sure Cliff will be coming around very soon.

Scott

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins