Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Fun And Games

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Scott Abernathy on April 25, 2002 14:36:32 UTC

I am Scott
I am Cliff

I know that I am not Mario.
Mario knows that he is Mario.
Mario does not know Scott.

In an answer to Aurino's question of whether I am Mario or not - I am the only person that knows the answer to the question. The question has not been posed to Mario. Yes Mario does know who he is and he would be able to answer the question. Mario knows he is not Scott, but cannot answer the question because it was not asked of him.

The point I was trying to make was that I am the only person responding that knows the answer. You cannot know the answer to a question that you have not been asked. You may know the answer, but if you have not been asked then your intended response is moot.

Scott

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins