Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
It Wrote....

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Scott Abernathy on April 16, 2002 14:26:22 UTC

"One thing's sure; if your work improves, you will be borrowing more from me than I from you... "

I would really like to see your original work Mike. I am being dead serious. Here is the honest to GOG truth about myself. I have a job. I have a life. I have a kid. And I have a wife. I am very good at my job and I am considered a professional. I treat this forum as a place to listen and learn, and occasionally spew forth my boisterous opinions. It is fun. I don't have the time nor the energy to document every single thing I write in here. I have time every now and then (lately more time than I should be spending) to write a few paragraphs in response to the other people's views. I hope that doesn't damage my credibility, but it will not change my approach. I like to read and I consider myself a *fairly* well read individual. I don't have the time to cite everything I have learned from books, professors, and other sources. I am sorry for that. I am not sure what you think my agenda here is, but I assure you that I am harmless and I truly enjoy reading the posts here. I will not stop giving my opinion or giving my opinion on others opinions. You are just going to have to take my word that I am an educated person that has some knowledge of the world around me. I am also 26 years old, and I am sure my youth shows at times. Maybe with age and experience I can become the crusty veteran that some of the others are in this discussion forum. Until then I guess my idealism and lack properly documented sources will have to suffice.

Scott

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins