Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Not A Liar

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Cliff Riley on April 17, 2002 12:25:23 UTC

I have never broke a ten commandment ever. This is insulting and I don't think I can talk to you anymore, Mike. I don't like the tone of things around here as of now. I told you my story and that I am a man of the lord. Gods will be done on earth as it is in heaven and you are not doing Gods will.

I am not giving up on the rest of the kind folk in this forum. I would love to chat about the bible, the lord, God, or Pat R. I hope some of you people can like me for who I am, and it is not a LIAR. I felt so good after yesterday and now I get this message. I hope there are some good people left in here to stand up for me against Mike and his claims.

Richard, Scott, anyone?

See ya around like a doughnut
Cliff Riley

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins